Awakening the Divine Feminine

 

Unlock the Sacred Power of Healing and Grace

Are you feeling the call for radical change in your life and our world?
Is there a new path that is revealing itself for you and you are looking for support and clarity to follow through?
Perhaps I can shed some light... 
You see I myself am on a changing path that caught me by surprise. After years of "knowing" where I am going and forging my direction on what I thought is my service to this world for years to come, I have been faced with uncertainty and a nudging that is guiding me on a different path. For two years now all signs have been pointing to a "Change in (my) career" and while I have been open to suggestions and for spirit to show me the way, nothing new was really happening. It seems though a lot was happening on the underside... After a while, I noticed that I no longer felt the same, something had changed inside of me, in the way I look at things, in my purpose and like placing pieces on a puzzle the pictures slowly came together. While my direction has not radically changed - at least it does not seem to so far, but I'm always open for guidance - the focus is more on serving women and helping them reach the inner strength they possess and find their voice to express their grand presence on this earth. The focus is now more on Wellness Education and Coaching. Using tools and knowledge of healing energies that I have developed in over two decades in my practice I strive to find the deep compassion, radical wisdom, and fierce and loving presence that is present for ourselves within ourselves.  
I am committed to helping women overcome fears and limitations and help them be their happiest, most successful and loving Self. This is a new way of discovering a unique and previously untold perspective on WHO YOU ARE and showing you how to deepen your connection with yourself and the Beloved within while grounding your actions in the divine feminine.
In this new way of coaching and exploring you will be guided to: 
  • Learn about your buried self and your dreams - Uncover your own story
  • Engage in guided visualizations and explorations in order to deepen your connection to your Divine Feminine
  • Restore your Divine Feminine's rightful place in this lifetime
  • Be given tools and resources to live a joyful and prosperous life
So far, the results have been amazing. So many women are ready to step out of their shell and find a bigger one or one that fits better! Do you feel a nudging to follow your heart? A yearning to uncover your hidden talents and do you know deep down there is more to this version of your life?  
This opportunity to receive profound wisdom from your higher self and discover how you can find your unique voice and gifts in this world is here for you now. Do you feel called to action? 
This is your invitation to enter a refuge where you can lay down your burdens, nourish your soul, and receive healing and guidance for your daily life and our world!
The gift lays inside you!
I am so excited to guide you down this path to joyful existence!
 
 
Helping you reclaim joy and success in life!
Corinna
 

Comments