Back to School

Dear Clients and Friends,

In my absence this past month, I have missed all of you and look forward to getting back into my routine at work and catching up with all the news and events in your lives. As I sit and write this, I ponder on how thankful I am to have spent this time with family and friends that I only get to see once a year. Enjoying this precious time with my family and absorbing all the natural beauties of my native land (Greece), has rejuvenated and filled me with joy that I am ready to share with all of you.

Summer has been wonderful and I am excited to transmit this burst of energy to you as we will be slowly transitioning into autumn. For those of us who have kids, our schedules are about to adjust to a different level of energy in preparation for schools and colleges to begin.

Now is a wonderful time for parents, teachers, caretakers and kids alike to prepare themselves for this change by scheduling a Healing Touch/Reiki session before the start of school. Schedule an appointment today, so we can clear any obstacles and anxieties and prepare for a successful and fun school year.

This is a good time to set intentions for the upcoming months and focus on manifesting them with ease and joy in our lives.  Reiki and Healing Touch can enhance wellness and help prepare you for the business of the months ahead.

Energy sessions and Raindrop Therapy are also a wonderful way to boost your immune system and help avoid colds and viruses that thrive in school settings. Kids love to play and have fun and with that comes the exchange of germs. They get them on the playground, in the classroom, and from other children.  Strengthen your loved one’s immune system as they start school by giving them the wonderful benefits of the Raindrop Technique® Therapy. The high quality, therapeutic grade, essential oils used in Raindrop Therapy have anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties which support the body in staying healthy as we return to school/college.

BACK to SCHOOL SPECIAL for $5 off on your next scheduled session with a booked referral or an emailed testimonial.

If you are interested in taking this a step further come learn how to help your family and friends in one of the upcoming Reiki workshops. Click here for the fall lineup of classes.

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Blessings,

Corinna

Comments