Level I Reiki workshop added on April 7th, 2013!

For those of you who could not make the March 3rd date, join me for a Level I, Reiki workshop on April 7th, 2013!!
Want to get out of pain and into Joy, then this workshop is for you.
Reiki Level I is the place to start your spiritual journey by become attuned to Usui Tibetan Reiki. Learn about the history of Reiki, and the power behind the symbols. Tap into this ancient wisdom and learn how to help heal yourself and others in your life, people and animals alike. If you want to enhance your natural intuitive abilities and know that you can do more to heal our world then this class is for you. Instruction, Guided Meditation & Visualization and Hands on Learning. No prerequisites. Healing Attunement, Certificate & Manual included.
Sundays, April 7th, 2013 Energy exchange = $200

To sign up for a class you may contact me and pay for the class online at www.ReikiClassesInColorado.blogspot.com Then print out the registration form under "Class Registration" and bring it to class. Alternatively you may email me at Corinna@HealthAwarenessCoach.com to hold your spot and pay by check or cash.
All Reiki classes run from 9:00am - 3:00 pm.
If you have a group of minimum 4 people I would be happy to arrange an alternate class day for you that works better for your schedule. Do not hesitate to email me with any questions or requests.
Class size is limited to 9 people, so make sure to reserve your spot way in advance.
I look forward to having fun with you and expanding our conscioussness.
Blessings,
Corinna Kromer, HTCP, CRM/T

Comments