DIY workshop next week: Let's make some gifts for the Holidays!



First off, life has been super busy and eventful so I apologize for the late notice on this.

If you are looking to finish up your holiday gift list, this will be a great opportunity to create flavorful items that are sure to enhance any cook's pantry!

The next workshop has been scheduled for:
Monday, December 7th
at 5:00 pm at 
Pathways Holistic Center, 134 Harvard Street, Fort Collins, CO. 

I decided to have this workshop early in the month, instead of the usual 3rd Monday,  so I can show you how to make some items that you can give away as gifts if you so choose to. This time around we will be making Herb Infused Vinegar  and some Herb Infused Oils if the time allows. If you have small bottles which you would like to use, feel free to bring those along. For the class I will be supplying the drip kind, long skinny 12 oz bottles, for the vinegar and I will be providing the herbs and vinegar of course.

I will open up 10 spots for this, so sign up as soon as you can. 
Since I have all the materials I will keep registration open until 2 days before the class, (usually registration closes a week before), but I need to know if you are coming to hold your space.
So RSVP asap please and I look forward to seeing you next week.
Let's have some fun :-)

Corinna
P.s. If you are not a member of Meetup.com, creating an account is really easy and free. There are hundreds of Meetups in town and you can find lots of groups to meet your interests. RSVPing through this DIY for Home & Health site allows me to know how many people will be attending to make sure I have ample supplies, as well as to communicate with you should there be a change in plans.
Thank you.
On a new note I seem to have trouble connecting to Meetup through my app. If you have the same problem you may RSVP here :-)

RSVP

Comments